Motorola has further penetrated the budget smartphone market with their new Moto G (not to be confused with the old Moto G). It is a successor to the older version with larger, 5-inch display, 8mp rear camera, 2mp front shooter. It’s a dual SIM phone available in 8GB and 16GB versions. The great thing is, their new 16 GB version is priced at 12,999 – cheaper than the original Moto G.
Picture Courtesy: Tech.Firstpost.com
Here are the basic specifications:
– 5 inch, Gorilla Glass display
– Expandable memory, upto 32 GB
– 1.2 GHz Quad-Core SnapDragon 400 processor
– 1 GB Ram
– 4.4.4 Kit Kat with promised Android L update
– 2070 mAh Li-Ion battery
– Water resistant nano coating
The phone has been launched exclusively on Flipkart, which will be on sale from midnight (06-09-2014).